North Brewer-Eddington United Methodist Church 1846-2000
This church was built in 1846 with volunteer labor. It was remodeled in 1906 and a stable was added in 1911. Eventually a parking lot replaced the stable. In 1958 the first floor of the parish house was added followed in 1974 by the second floor addition. The kitchen has always been a focal point for the ladies and a source of revenue with public suppers, a tradition. The kitchen has been remodeled many times and was completely rebuilt in 1979. The sanctuary was partially destroyed by fire on April 11, 1987. Renovations were completed in time for Christmas Eve 1987. The latest addition, the nursery and pastor's office, were completed in 1989.
Ephesians 2:8:- For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God